Join us at “The Meeting Place” 5.30pm to hear more about the new Climate Trail in Kawana Forest. A short 10min presentation is being made by The Sunshine Coast Council Environmental Operations team.
Followed by our normal committee meeting:
- Update on underpass Bridge to Birtinya SCC Docket (Drainage, Lighting, ground survey, uplift trees for clear sight lines)
- Update on meeting with North Coast Region Fire and Emergency Services
- Events and grants for 2019
- Newsletter and Facebook comms
- Recent Council Patrols for Dogs off Lead/poo & parking
Kawana Forest: New Climate Trail 🌿🌿 Do you have any interest in flora and fauna identification or a willingness to learn about species identification along the Kawana Forest trail??? Council is scoping out the possibility of setting up several climate watch trails in the region with KF being one of them. Please comment below if you are interested (all ages including children welcome) or email email@example.com we have an information night coming up where you can find out more information.